Companies that do not keep their software investments current with the latest releases do not benefit from the most up-to-date features that allow to keep pace in today’s competitive marketplace. They may eventually find themselves in situations where their applications are no longer supported by their software vendors. Upgrades could span across multiple releases and become large projects that involve databases, platforms and applications.
Evaluate application functionality, technological enhancements, operational and adoption considerations.
Conduct interactive, solution-based sessions that explore upgrade options and evaluate readiness.
Review in-depth existing application footprint, customizations, infrastructure and business processes.
- Provide detailed impact analysis, upgrade roadmap, and effort.
In providing the Upgrade Assessment Accelalpha works with your organization to address the following areas:
- Technology Assessment – Assists in defining your technical architecture requirements in support of the latest version.
- CEMLI Assessment – Assesses the current software environment and configurations, extensions, modifications, localizations, and any interfaces including reports that will detail how the new upgrade release will impact your organizations CEMLIs.
- Impact Analysis – Documents the overall upgrade project functional impact.
- Upgrade Roadmap – Develops a high-level upgrade strategy to include developing project vision, project management approach, instance strategy, and testing strategy.
- Upgrade Estimate - Provides overall time and cost estimates for the upgrade project.
Keep your applications covered under support contracts and reduce operational risks.
Stay current with application features that allow you to improve competitiveness.
- Reduce dependency on customizations.