Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud (WMS)
The Omnichannel economy is bringing a constant challenge to Logistics and Supply Chain Execution. Warehouse Management solutions are now required to evolve rapidly to manage an expanding demand associated with different fulfillment channels, lower time-to-market, shorter product lifecycle, global shipments and customer service excellence - all of that while preventing costly upgrades and long complex integrations.
At Accelalpha we focus our services on enabling our customers to achieve a greater fulfillment efficiency. We accomplish this by leveraging Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud as a safer place for data, shorter path to multichannel commerce, and smarter way to orchestrate Supply Chain Execution.
- Gain in-depth understanding of our customer's warehouse operations and the challenges through detailed discovery.
- Recommend a suitable phased implementation strategy using WM Cloud as a technology enabler to realize quick ROI.
- Empower our customers to be prepared for the future growth through in-depth knowledge transfer.
- Use pre-defined WMS implementation templates as a baseline to reduce the implementation timeframe and cost.
- Keep constant alignment with the project mission and objectives.
Products & Technology
To implement Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud solution, Accelalpha leverages the following:
- Integration Adapters to ERP-Host
- Integration to Automation (MHE/WCS)
- Integration to mainstream Parcel operators
- Pre-packaged implementation Templates and Artifacts
- Reduced implementation timeframe of the Next Generation WMS.
- Lowered risk by leveraging Certified Oracle WM Cloud Specialized Partner.
- Drastically improved scalability, labor productivity and inventory accuracy.
- Lowered TCO native to Cloud-based model through reduced infrastructure costs while allowing more flexible upgrades.
- Warehouse Management Cloud implementation services.
- Process Consulting and Solution Health Check.
- On-premise to WM Cloud migration.
- Managed Services/Support.