Accelalpha (www.accelalpha.com) is a premier Business and IT consulting firm providing services across a breadth of industries including Retail, Hi-Tech, Aerospace & defence. The company focuses on providing end-to-end enterprise solution implementation services.
Accelalpha is a pioneer in implementing Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM) and Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) applications.
Basic Job Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in Finance roles.
- Experience working in India or Asia Pacific regions.
- Knowledge on Taxation, Filing, Reconciliation, Reports, Maintaining Account Books, General Ledger and IGAAP.
- Ability to manage key financial processes of an organization.
Experience and Knowledge:
- IGAAP, IFRS Knowledge
- GST/Tax returns
- ROC filings
- Filing TDS returns
- Accounting experience
- Managing Cash flows
- Managing Receivables and Payables
- Managing invoicing process
- Maintaining Monthly P&L
- Maintaining Records
- Ledger reconciliation
- Cash management
- MBA, Master's or Bachelor’s in Finance Degree required.
- Hyderabad, India
- Travel: N/A
If you are interested in this role, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.