Accelalpha is a premier Business and IT consulting firm providing services to medium and large companies. We undertake initiatives in niche areas where talent and know-how is scarce, using a rigorous result-oriented approach toward solution development and deployment. Our breadth of consulting expertise includes Project Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Solutions Architecture, Applications Implementation, Technology Development and Systems Administration. Accelalpha focuses on providing end-to-end enterprise solution implementation services.
We are looking for a Trade Compliance Specialist to implement emerging Oracle cloud technologies.
· Design business process and application configuration based on industry best practices.
· Interact with key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis.
· Lead all solution activities including design, implementation, configuration, testing and adoption.
· Participates in customer projects focusing on trade compliance.
· 2 years of experience in international trade, import/export operations, import/export compliance, or equivalent experience.
· Licensed Customs Broker preferred, or willingness to obtain license.
· Consulting experience is preferred but not required.
· Willingness to learn new technologies.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required as this is client facing role.
· Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and experience in import or export compliance polices and audit procedures.
· Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, Business Administration or Management Information Systems (MIS) is preferred.
· Seattle, WA. Candidate must live or be willing to relocate to the Greater Seattle Area and be willing to travel up to 70% of the time.