Accelalpha is a premier Business and IT consulting firm providing services to medium and large companies. We undertake initiatives in niche areas where talent and know-how is scarce and we take a rigorous result-oriented approach toward solution development and deployment. Our breadth of consulting expertise includes Project Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Solutions Architecture, Applications Implementation, Technology Development and Systems Administration. Accelalpha focuses on providing end-to-end enterprise solution implementation services.
OTM Functional Consultant responsibilities include:
· Understands overall objective of the initiative, has industry knowledge and experience
· Possess detailed level understanding of OTM functionality
· Assist in facilitating requirements gathering workshops and global design sessions
· Documenting detailed requirements, global to-be design, detailed configuration and standard operating procedures
· Assist in performing fit/gap analysis and document alternative solutions
· Collaborating with technical resource in creating integration Mapping documents
· Assists in scenario definition tasks, proof-of-concept configuration and testing tasks
· Configuring the OTM Solution based on the design
· Assist in creating the test scripts and training tasks
· Key resource for troubleshooting issues
· Training client resources in OTM / GTM™ functionality
· 3+ Years of 2-3 full OTM (version 6.0 or above) implementation lifecycles, integrating with ERP products like EBS, SAP, JDE etc.
· Implementing Inbound and Outbound processes with in-depth experience in OTM Configuration for all processes including Order Management, Shipment Planning, Shipment Execution, Freight Settlement and Claims
· Experience in configuring and delivering CRP (Conference Room Pilots)
· Knowledge of Oracle SQL, XSL, OTM XML
· Strong customer service orientation with strong written and verbal communication
· Knowledge of Standard Waterfall or Agile project implementation methodology
· 2+ Years of Logistics operations or Supply Chain Management experience in various industry verticals
· Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle EBS, SAP, JDE etc)
· GTM and OTM-GTM Integration knowledge
· Knowledge of Transportation Intelligence
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mechanical Engineering or Similar.
· Seattle, WA.
The initial project will be based in Seattle but the candidate should be willing to travel up to 75%.