We are looking for a Senior Warehouse Management Consultant to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
- Act as a consultative advisor to understand client business requirements and develop a delivery setup to achieve project and client goals.
- Participate in training sessions to enhance skills and become knowledgeable in Oracle WM Cloud and other solutions implemented by Accelalpha.
- Perform implementation activities such as configuration, testing, issue troubleshooting, documentation and practice administrative tasks such as time entry and forecast.
- Support and guide customer’s stakeholders during projects, prioritizing tasks, issues and working diligently to resolve objections and perform activities required for successful project completion.
- Support Project Management activities, including scope, design, deliverables and issue resolution/escalation processes.
- Minimum of 4 years of bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, computer science or related field.
- Master’s degree will be considered an advantage.
- 3 years of experience working in a client facing capacity in supply chain solution/technology consulting.
- Detailed functional knowledge and minimum 3 full cycle WMS implementations as a consultant using one or more of the following:
- Oracle WM Cloud (formerly Logfire WMS)
- Oracle WMS (EBS)
- Manhattan WMOS, WMi or SCALE
- JDA WMS (Red Prairie)
- Database troubleshooting experience using SQL, PL/SQL in a WMS technical architecture.
- Technical knowledge on architectural frameworks.
- Cloud architecture knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience working in a consulting environment with frequent travelling.
Contract to Hire or Full-time, depending on the candidate’s preference.
- Greater Atlanta, GA or remote within continental U.S.
- Travel is required up to 75%.
Send resumes to email@example.com with “WMS Senior Consultant” in the subject line or apply directly through Dice/LinkedIn/Indeed.