We are looking for an OTM Solutions Architect to join our team in North America.
- Managing full implementation lifecycle of an OTM engagement and creating and delivering complex and comprehensive logistics business solutions using Accelalpha implementation methodology
- Utilizing industry leading practices in gathering requirements via client interviews or workshops, solution design, detail product setups, and integration design
- Defining and justify the business case, develop implementation plans, track progress against plans, provide expert functional and manage client expectations.
- Providing OTM product and business process expertise.
- Reviewing the deliverables and provide quality assurance for the project.
- Leading and developing team of high-performing consultants to deliver the project
- 5+ Years of leading and delivering 3 full OTM (version 6.0 or above) implementation lifecycles
- In depth integration knowledge with ERP products like EBS, SAP, JDE etc.
- Implementing complex Global Inbound and Outbound processes with experience in creating detailed process flow design, conducting fit/gap analysis, creating test scripts, managing and delivering CRP (Conference Room Pilots), creating user training documentation.
- Knowledge of Standard Waterfall or Agile project implementation methodology
- Experience of working on OTM Cloud implementation will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% of the time.
- 5+ Years of Logistics operations or Supply Chain Management experience in multiple industry verticals
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL, XSL
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle EBS, SAP, JDE etc)
- GTM and OTM-GTM Integration knowledge