We strive to be the best employer with a great work culture
Why you should join us:
- We are not a top heavy organization.
- We keep our overheads low but invest heavily in our people.
- We yearn to invest in growing our skills and competency.
- We strive to provide challenging projects and best opportunities for professional development.
- We provide best in class benefits, including 401(k), Health Care and Flexible Spending Plans
If you have experience in implementing software solutions for manufacturing, financials, fulfillment or supply chain, have great interpersonal skills, client focused service attitude and an immense appetite to listen, learn and be part of a growth story, please email us at email@example.com or submit your resume online.
Please click on the position that you would like to apply for
- Design & Develop solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues or network concerns.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 3 years minimum experience in the field
- Responsible for leading the entire sales cycle
- Consulting Sales or Software Sales experience
- Good understanding of ERP or Logistics business
- Excellent communication and relation building skills
- 3 years of working in a client facing capacity in supply chain solution/technology consulting
- Detailed functional knowledge and a minimum of 3 full cycle WMS implementations
- Database troubleshooting experience using SQL, PL/SQL in a WMS technical architecture
- 5+ years of leading and delivering 3 full OTM implementation cycles
- In depth integration knowledge with ERP products like EBS, SAP, JDE, etc
- Knowledge of Standard Waterfall or Agile project implementation methodology
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and business processes
- Prior experience implementing packaged software application software like Oracle EBS, SAP, JD Edwards (not mandatory)
- 4 years of technical experience in OTM/GTM
- Familiarity with all OTM/GTM modules and functionalities
- Proficiency in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent communication skills
- 12+ years in OTM implementation
- Excellent understanding of OTM architecture
- Prior experience in managing teams of 8-10 OTM Consultants
- Strong domain experience in SCM/3PL/Shipper Logistics vertical